Auto Repair & Services
- Tire Balancing
- Flat Tire Repair
- Tire Rotation
- TPMS Service
- State Emission Inspection
- Oil Change
- Engine Repair
- Wiper Blades
- Air Filters
- Belt & Hoses
- Car Service
- A/C Repair
- Lift Kits
- Monthly Checklist
Tire Installation in Marietta, Sandy Springs, Kennesaw and Woodstock, GA
One of the most important parts of vehicle upkeep is replacing old, worn out tires. D.W. Campbell Tire & Service offers quality affordable tire services, including new or seasonal tire installation in Marietta, Sandy Springs, Kennesaw and Woodstock, GA and surrounding areas. Trust only the tire installation experts at D.W. Campbell Tire & Service to install your next set of tires.
What is Tire Installation: Routine tire maintenance is important – both to keep your family safe, and to ensure your vehicle’s long lifespan. Always check your owner’s manual to find the right tire size to fit your vehicle’s year, make, and model. New tires should be purchased in sets of 4, or at least in matching groups of two on each axle. This keeps your tire wear even and extends the life of your new tires. You can shop for new tires on our site by size, brand, or vehicle make, model, and year. Browse our extensive stock of new tires, and compare tire specifications and prices before you purchase, to ensure you are getting the best new tires for your needs and budget at D.W. Campbell Tire & Service.
Marietta, Sandy Springs, Kennesaw and Woodstock, GA Tire Installation Services
You can buy a brand new set of tires…but they won’t do you any good until they’re properly mounted on their rims and installed on your vehicle!
At D.W. Campbell Tire & Service, tire installation is just part of the comprehensive package you get when you buy a set of tires. That includes:
- Checking the lug nuts for wear and torqueing them to factory spec when the new tires are installed
- Installing new valve stems
- Reinstalling the TPMS sensors (if applicable)
- Balancing the wheels and tires
- Inspecting the brake calipers and pads for wear and overall condition
- Measuring the clearance between brake pads and rotors
- Properly disposing of old, worn-out tires
D.W. Campbell Tire & Service offers New and Seasonal Tire Installation in Marietta, Sandy Springs, Kennesaw and Woodstock, GA
Your vehicle leaves the factory with tires that are designed for optimum ride quality, noise level, handling, steering response and overall road manners. It’s advisable to purchase tires of the same size and design when it’s time to replace the OEM tires, to preserve the same drivability your vehicle had when new.
It’s also advisable to purchase new tires in sets of four to ensure even wear and good overall handling. We know that tires are a big investment, and it’s not always possible to buy four at once…but at the very least tires should be purchased in pairs, with the new tires mounted on the rear axle for traction and safety.
These are all signs you need new tires:
- Wear bars are showing through the tread grooves
- Tread is worn unevenly
- Bulges, bumps or “fluttered” tread wear on the tread face
- Damage to sidewalls
- Tread is below 4/32”…insert a penny into the tread grooves. If the tread reaches Lincoln’s head, that’s a tread depth of 2/32”. If you can insert a quarter into the tread and the rubber reaches Washington’s head, that’s a depth of 4/32”. If you can insert a penny and the tread reaches the Lincoln Memorial, your tread depth is 6/32”.
D.W. Campbell Tire & Service offers affordable deals on premium-brand tires and full-service maintenance after the sale. Make an appointment with us and find out for yourself!