Employment: Store Manager
The Store Manager manages and directs the operation of a Goodyear Retail store engaged in selling tires and related automotive parts and mechanical services. The Store Manager is responsible for the sales and profit results of the location and the quality of its operation in compliance with company policies and procedures.
•Meet or exceed performance standards for quality and speed of service to our customers.
•Achieve or exceed sales and profit goals.
•Insure continuous implementation and enforcement of National Tire and Battery policies and procedures.
•Attract, hire, train, develop, evaluate and retain store employees.
•Exercise strong, fair and consistent leadership with all employees.
•Delegate authority and subsequent ownership of those functions delegated, as appropriate for the position.
•Build and maintain a team effort consistent with the goals of the company.
•Follow all safety practices as outlined in policy and procedures.
- A minimum of two years successful management experience including but not limited to: leadership and motivational ability, time management and organizational skills, training, coaching and counseling.
- Mathematical and analytical skills necessary to budget, forecast, and evaluate sales and profit performance.
- Strong retail sales and expense control ability.
- Customer service orientation and a high level of professional integrity.
- Ability to work well under pressure and handle multiple tasks.
- Strong telephone, verbal and written communication skills.
- A minimum of an Associate’s Degree or comparable experience.
- Possession of a valid in-state motor vehicle license.
- Knowledge of tires, tire related and mechanical services highly desirable.
- Ability to work a flexible retail schedule including weekends.
3217 South Cherokee Lane
Woodstock, GA 30188
Apply For This Position