Employment: Automotive Technician
Seeking qualified candidates to become part of our growing team!
Responsibilities (include but are not limited to):
-Efficiently and accurately perform quality repair work in accordance with dealership’s and factory standards.
-Complete system diagnostics and full automotive troubleshooting and testing.
-Maintain an organized and neat shop area.
-Road test vehicle to ensure quality repair work was completed.
-Comply with all company safety policies and procedures.
-Communicate directly with service advisers regarding the status of the service work as well as the estimated time for completion so that customers can be informed.
-Continuously learn new technical information and techniques in formal training sessions in order to stay abreast with rapidly changing automotive technology.
-Demonstrate good behavior consistent with the Company’s Values in all interactions with customers, co-workers and vendors.
- 3-5 Years of Automotive Experience
- Team Oriented
- Automotive technical or trade school degree preferred
- Valid driver license in the state that you will work and a good driving record
- High school diploma or equivalent
- National Institute of Automotive Service Excellence (ASE) certification(s) or certification(s) in different specialized areas such as: brakes, electrical/electronic systems or engine performance preferred
- Excellent customer service skills
- Professional appearance and work ethic
3217 South Cherokee Lane
Woodstock, GA 30188
Apply For This Position